The Sycamore Plan - Pay Online
One semester meal plan includes 50 meals and $40.00 Commons Cash. This plan does not allow for Residential Rollover. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Fields marked with * are required
This one semester meal plan includes 50 meals that can be used in Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, Executive Express, Krispy Krunchy Chicken, Campus Cupboard or the Cup and Chaucer Coffee Shop in the library, and $40.00 in Commons Cash. Unused meals will expire at the end of each semester. Your Commons Cash will not expire as long as you are enrolled. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does not allow for Residential Rollover. Please call us for details.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main dining services office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- Meals may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining Hall, Campus Cupboard , Executive Express, Krispy Krunchy Chicken and at Cup and Chaucer in the Cunningham Memorial Library. Ask cashier for details.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus.
- This commuter meal plan expires at the end of each semester.
- This plan does not allow for residential meal plan rollover.