This one semester meal plan includes 60 meals in Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, or the Cup and Chaucer Coffee shop in the library, and $40.00 in Commons Cash. Ask cashier for exchange meal details outside the dining halls. Unused meals will expire at the end of each semester. Your Commons Cash will not expire as long as you are enrolled. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does allow for Residential Rollover. Please call us for details.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main dining services office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- Meals may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining, Campus Cupboard and at Cup and Chaucer in the Cunningham Memorial Library. Ask cashier for details at Cup and Chaucer and the Campus Cupboard.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus with the exception of the College of Business cafe.
- All commuter meal plans expire at the end of each semester. Meals remaining at the end of the semester on the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan may be rolled over to the following spring or fall semester based upon an assessed value of 9 credits per meal pending the purchase of the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan. Those credits would then be converted to Commons Cash based on the current rate (.20 per credit) the following spring or fall semester with a qualifying purchase.
- Resident Rollover to Commuter Meal Plan. Credits from the spring and fall semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your qualifying Commuter Meal Plan purchase.