This one semester meal plan includes 550 Credits that can be redeemed in the Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, Resident Dining Simply to Go and after 1:30pm in the HMSU Commons except for Campus Cupboard, Starbucks and George's Cafe. It also includes $50 in Commons Cash which can be used at any dining location on campus. Unused Credits at the end of each semester will convert to Commons Cash at a rate of $ 0.20 per credit with the purchase of a new qualifying Commuter Meal Plan. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does allow for Residential Rollover with the purchase of a new Forest or Ultimate Plan. Please call us for details.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Credits may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining, Sycamore or Lincoln Simply to Go or Carry-Out. Credits may also be redeemed in the HMSU Commons, with the exception of Campus Cupboard, Starbucks or George's Cafe, 1:30pm-close on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus.
- You can convert excess Credits to Commons Cash at the rate of $0.20 per credit anytime during the semester. Visit the Dining Office in Erickson Hall for more information about converting.
- Unused credits at the end of each semester will convert to Commons Cash at a rate of $0.20 per credit with the purchase of a new qualifying Commuter Meal Plan.
- You may add addtional Credits at any time during the semester at a rate of $0.30 per credit. Commons Cash can be added, dollar for dollar.
- Resident Rollover to Commuter Meal Plan. Credits from the spring and fall semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your new Forest or Ultimate Commuter Meal Plan purchase.