The Forest Plan - Pay Online
One semester meal plan includes 570 Credits and $50.00 Commons Cash. This plan does allow for Residential Rollover. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Fields marked with * are required
This one semester meal plan includes 570 Credits that can be redeemed in the Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, Resident Dining Simply to Go or on weekends in the HMSU Commons 2:00 pm until close, with the exception of Campus Cupboard, Starbucks, or George's Cafe, and $50.00 in Commons Cash. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does allow for Residential Rollover. Please call us for details.
- Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions Credits may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining Hall and Sycamore to Go. Credits may be redeemed in the HMSU Commons 2:00 pm until close, Friday-Saturday with the exception of Campus Cupboard, Starbucks or George's Café
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus.
- All commuter meal plans expire at the end of each semester. Credits remaining at the end of the semester will convert to Commons Cash at $0.20 per credit with the purchase of a new Forest or Ultimate Meal Plan.
- Additional Credits can be added at any time at a rate of $0.30 per Credit. Commons Cash can be added at any time, dollar for dollar.
- Resident Rollover to Commuter Meal Plan. Credits from the spring semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your new qualifying Commuter Meal Plan purchase.