This one semester meal plan includes 30 meals in Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, Campus Cupboard, Krispy Krunchy Chicken, Executive Express or the Cup and Chaucer Coffee Shop in the library, and $30.00 in Commons Cash. Unused meals will expire at the end of each semester. Your Commons Cash will not expire as long as you are enrolled. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does not qualify for Residential Rollover.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main dining services office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- Meals may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining, Campus Cupboard, Executive Express, Krispy Krunchy Chicken, and at Cup and Chaucer in the Cunningham Memorial Library. Ask cashier for details at Cup and Chaucer and the Campus Cupboard.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus.
- All commuter meal plans expire at the end of each semester.
- There is no residental rollover with the Sam's Plan.