This one semester meal plan includes 700 Credits that can be used in the Resident Dining Halls, Resident Dining Carry-Outs, Resident Dining Simply to Go or on weekends in the HMSU Commons 1:30pm until close, with the exception of Campus Cupboard, Starbucks or George's Cafe, and $50.00 in Commons Cash. This plan is limited to Commuter Students.
Funds will be loaded onto student accounts by the end of the next business day.
Please use the student's 991 number in the Student Account Number field.
This plan does allow for Residential Rollover. Please call us for details.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Credits may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining, Sycamore or Lincoln Dining Simply to Go or Carryout. Credits may be redeemed in the HMSU Commons 1:30pm until close with the exception of Campus Cupboard, Starbucks or George's Cafe.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus.
- All commuter meal plans expire at the end of each semester. Credits remaining at the end of the semester will convert to Commons Cash at $0.20 per credit with the purchase of a new Forest or Ultimate Meal Plan.
- Additional Credits can be added at any time at a rate of $0.30 per Credit. Commons Cash can be added at any time, dollar for dollar.
- Resident Rollover to Commuter Meal Plan. Credits from the spring and fall semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your new qualifying Commuter Meal Plan purchase.